Thursday 10 May 2012

Why Kim K is a Real Nigga

Yes. I'm going to do this. 

I'll be the first one to admit that I did not always like this lady. I wasn't convinced that she should have anyone's respect, or that anyone should look up to her for anything. I was the first to slander her saying she's only famous for a sex tape. But, I've seen the light recently. Game recognize game I suppose. I'm gonna break it down for y'all: why Kim K is a real nigga. 

For one: that sex tape with Ray J was hot. I don't care what anyone says. In my best Nicki Minaj voice: which bitch you know made 5 mill off a sex tape? None of these females release their own sex tapes, so when this one dropped, homegirl said "fuck that, you wanna watch me sucking and fucking my washed up R&B (ex) boyfriend? PAY ME!". Can't wrong her for that. Get ya paper boo boo!

After the fuck film you couldn't make a move without hearing her name. Home girl went from rich obscurity, to balling like a muh fucka practically overnight. She started a clothing company and boutique with her sisters (who got the celeb cosign from Kim) and clothing lines and perfumes in department stores everywhere. 


I was at the Bay on Queen Street in Toronto this afternoon and people were lined up and crowding around everywhere for a chance to see this girl. A couple girls, who couldn't have been older than 16, asked me for directions to her meet and greet. I couldn't believe it either. But that's just how far her fame has reached. These girls probably don't know how she became so famous in the first place. 

Let's not forget that she's also had two shows on E! featuring herself and family. In 2010 she was the highest earning reality celebrity, raking in a cool 6 mill and opening the doors for her sisters to cash in on the famous last name with ventures of their own (Let's face it, Khloe and Lamar would not have a show without Kim).

Who else can date an NFL player, marry an NBA player, divorce him 72 days later then break her 'heels only' rule for a hip hop icon, leaving her initial R&B boy toy in the fucking dust of fuck-outta-here-ness? Don't worry. I'll wait. 

This chick doesn't stop or slow down for shit! She's on every tabloid magazine and website, on the news and TMZ every move she makes. And because of her, you can't escape her family members either. The Kardashian last name is the modern day equivalent to Jackson. 

Kim is the epitome of making the best of a bad situation. She turned a negative (sex tape) into a positive. Say what you want. You can't knock the hustle. And if you do, you might just be mad that she's still classy and SEXY AS FUCK. God bless dat ass. 

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment