Tuesday 8 May 2012

Kush Talk w/Jamz

I'm high bro. 



So, I have this problem. #coolstoryJamz....

I don't understand why overly emotional people always find a way to make it a rational minded person's problem, that THEY can't keep it together. For example: I, clearly, tend not to be an emotion driven person. Why? Because emotions have a tendency to make otherwise rational, sane person decisions, fucking idiots. I prefer to make a decision based on what is going to get the best result. Most of the time it means letting someone down gently because I don't want to break this fragile person, and then not speaking to them again until they're sane once more.

Two emotional people in any conflict is pure madness. These are people who will take bullets for each other and then fist fight int he kitchen and then fuck before bed. Yeah, that's romantic in some Whitney-Bobby way (too soon?), but who the fuck has time to be scrapping you and then carrying on like that shit ain't just happen? LOL. Maybe that's your shit though. I know some people who... never mind.

Anyways, as it turns out I have found myself in a strange sort of... Snow Black and the Seven Niggaz sort of way. These four gentlemen (sorry, it's not ACTUALLY seven), are all VERY different in background, stature, tax bracket, upbringing... even religion but I won't go there. Let it be known, all four of these fellas have come into the foreground pretty much at the same time so in no way shape or form am I trying to "play them". No. I'm not one for games (like emotional people).

Bachelor number one I won't describe further than by stating that he is in the highest tax bracket and has ALL of his shit, ALL the way together. No slip ups, no fuck ups... EVER. Yeah.

Bachelor number two is a west end dude. Yeah... so nearly all of the stereotypes apply. Lucky me he has no kids. Swish. He's really cute though.

Bachelor number three is a high school sweet heart. But he's lightskin. So..... yeeeaaaah. He's cute with tattoos, so... you know.

Bachelor number four might be the most intriguing right now though. Things change so we'll see how this plays out, but I like him.

Don't you dare ask if I'm fucking them all. First of all no and second of all... no.


This post brought to you by Green Crack and ADD...

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment:

  1. Yeees to the Green Crack Kush...effin fantastic buzz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete