Wednesday 2 May 2012

Coke Boys Take Montreal

Like the lucky duck that I am, I had a chance to take a lil solo trip to La Belle Province last Friday to link up with the one and only Dr. Corey Shapiro (no he's not a plastic surgeon, I didn't get some ridiculous butt shots or the boobs I'm still saving up for) of Vintage Frames Company.


In case you don't know who this fella is, my suggestion is to crawl out from under that rock you've been sleeping under and check his resume: Vintage Frames Company


Dude easily the dopest office/showroom I've ever seen.... here's just a peek.

From the Vintage Frames office to the hotel for yet another private appointment with Corey and French Montana... then off to the show... all dope:


That's vintage Versace around his neck and Cazal frames.... yes.


Frenchie Super Fly ...


Montreal crowds aint nothin' to fuck with....


French Montana has a crazy live performance. Dude rocks a crowd. Definitely a shame he couldn't come to Toronto....


Like I said, I'm definitely a lucky duck. Check out the spectacular view I was blessed with. That's Frenchie and fellow Coke Boy Chinx Drugz rippin' the stage. The show was so packed the floor shook when the crowd jumped.... crazy.


Clearly I was enjoying myself behind the DJ... blunts up.


Fellow Torontonians in the building, my homie DJ G Starr (@djgstarr416 on twitter) he played an insane set before the performance. We was on some puff puff pass shit....


Toronto has some of the most harsh crowds, but MONTREAL goes HAM.... yeah, that's a nigga in a goon mask.


Leaving the show, one last look at Mr Shapiro's '74 Rolls Royce Phantom... yeah, he's all vintage everything. Dope shit don't die sucka!

Overall had an awesome time in the 12 hours I spent in Montreal. Managed not to get lost, met some awesome people, and saw the dopest frames in the world. Definitely going back soon, and look out for a lil VFC x Jamz content in the near future!

The Articulate Bitch
(photos courtesy Instagram:VintageFrames & Instagram: cwphotography7, property of Vintage Frames Co. + My iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment