Tuesday 15 May 2012

Club Chronicles pt.5

One, two, three, fo', FIF! *chappelle voice*

I don't even know why I need to say this. It seems like the most obvious thing in the world to me. But since clearly it isn't; stop coming to the club with your boyfriend if you know you're a crazy bitch. Matter of fact, don't even come separately. Find something else to do with your night besides coming to the club and making issues with your boyfriend. NO ONE wants to see y'all argue in the club, you look like you can't handle your man, and worse, he looks like he can't handle you either. Then you wanna get pissed when he's dancing with other girls, or couch jumping with me and Pinky. Chill. 

Ladies, I love your skimpy outfits. I love seeing bad bitches in sexy outfits, so do all these niggaz I'm with. So stop getting upset when the attention you get is focused on your ass or your tits or your legs. You knew damn well when you looked in the mirror before leaving your crib what you looked like. Now you wanna make niggaz feel like they fucked up for staring at your huge ass in that spandex dress. You don't want dudes to show you that kind of attention, wear something less revealing. Stop making everyone feel guilty for some shit that's all your fault. 

Fellas, stop pump faking in the club. We peep a lot of you doing shit that ain't cute. Yes, I club every week. So I see these dudes a lot. So when I see you wearing the same chain your homeboy was wearing a couple nights ago... I mean.... What do you want me to think? One of you is the broke one. Just saying. 

Everyone knows how annoying it is when the promoters make you a promise for free entry and line bypass. These niggaz never answer their phones when you get to the door. On one hand, you can't technically be upset because they have responsibilities to handle. On the other hand they shouldn't have made you any promises or guarantees knowing that. I've dealt with that shit for years. It's always annoying. But you know what it is so be prepared to wait in line and drop a 20 at the door. 'Cause sometimes push comes to shove. 

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment