Tuesday 22 May 2012

Top Ten Most Swag: Bitches

I love doing lists, so here's a new segment I'm calling Top Ten Most Swag.
This week on Top Ten: Bitches. These lovely ladies are in no particular order but you have to pledge allegiance to the swag.

1. Nikki Lipstick & Gitsie Wood


Tumblr Queens of Style 
(Nikki in purple Gitsie in Teal)

The reason I put these two on this list is because their originality knows no limits. Their style is like a mix of metal, grunge, scene, trashy and hip hop. 

Nikki Lipstick runs a sick tumblr page, not for the faint of heart or the lacking in originality. As well as her own website with some really cute clothing and accessories, including nipple covers in the shapes of Hello Kitty bows, anti-crosses, fangs, Pokeballs and batman logos.

The lovely Gitsie Wood is not only Nikki's BFF, but her in house model. She's gorgeous and generally awesome.
 
I love how much they love each other. Reminds me of Pinky and I. Super Cute.


2. Amber Rose


 The Original Bald Blonde Bombshell

Probably one of the most copied females out here, Amber Rose is number 2 on my list for starting a wave of short haired blonde girls all across my city and no doubt the world.

Famous for being eye candy, then capitalizing  on it, using her unique style and remarkable versatility to rake in some major dollas.


She's been called every name in the book (I'm guilty too) for her relationship escapades and nude photos (which, by the way, were awesome), but let's not act like we haven't enjoyed every moment of her standing in the spotlight.
She's also got the most enviable collection of frames (S/O Vintage Frames) of any female since Dame Edna. I've fallen back in love with her... even though she's a wife now... Wiz will have to share.

3. Iggy Azalea


The Australian Invasion

Iggy Azalea hasn't had a chance to fully infuse my life the way many other artists have...yet. But so far I'm quite fond of her, and her awesome style.


I'm slowly getting into her music, but in the mean time I am LOVING looking at her. She's also gained a reputation for being completely amazing with her fans, as seen in Toronto recently.

...let's not forget her recent romance with my personal favourite guy ASAP Rocky. She's got "Live Love ASAP" tatted on her right fingers and her album title "The New Classic" on her left...
...So you know it was real...

I've gained new fondness for blondes with swag, and bitches who make it rain. So Iggy Azalea had to make my top ten.

4. MIA


I've been a fan since KALA, this lady has come such a looooong way. From her debut album to performing pregnant as fuck on the Grammy stage with the likes of Jay Z.

I love this chick, although her style is either super weird or super dope, she's guaranteed to never look like anyone else. Lately she's even been spotted looking red carpet glam, which I must say, suits her quite well. 

Sri Lankan by way of England, it should be no surprise that this girl has a style all her own. She's got a thing for gold and shit loads of Versace-esque patterns.

 MIA reminds me of a super dope Queen West chick, or a well-dressed East African girl...


MIA is altogether awesome... I hope she goes back to making music.

5. Rihanna


My Style Twin

We all know Rihanna's personal and music history so let's just focus on the swag this time, shall we?

Rihanna, much like Amber Rose is one of those girls that is so beautiful they have the advantage of being versatile with their style. 

Whether in a red carpet gown and Louboutins or ripped stockings, jeans and Jordans, she always puts herself together fabulously.
 If this was a countdown she would have been my number one.

6. Cassie Ventura


The Shaved Head Red Carpet Goddess

As if it weren't enough that she is just beautiful, she also has undoubted swag.

It's not easy having a shaved head and still being totally feminine AND casual at the same damn time, but this fabulous femme has it all worked out.

Though she is most often seen in designer gowns and heels with four figure price tags, here's a girl who knows how to dress up when dressing down as well.
She's a fashion show front row regular, red carpet stroller and overall great to look at.

7. Lil Debbie


The LA Italian Stallion 


Lil Debbie first made a big appearance as Kreayshawn's sidekick/BFF/professional cooker in the Gucci Gucci video... I'll be honest I paid more attention to Debbie than Kreayshawn when I first saw that video. 
  
Lil Debbie has LA swagger... aka UNFUCKWITTABLE. She's a naturally creative person which translates through her style.


White girl ratchet, sporting gold teeth, bamboo earrings, long nails and sneakers nearly all the time... let's not forget the mandatory name chain.


swag champ....

8. Honey Cocaine





Love her style. Suits her well for a little blonde Cambodian girl from Canada. I'll leave the music alone though.

9. Willow Smith


Daddy's Little Girl

Probably the flyest tiny human out here. 

Kudos to Will and Jada allowing their young daughter to explore style to this extent...

Willow Smith is a reminder of how old we all actually are. She popped up with a song out of no where and suddenly she's a media darling.
Then again, having the most famous black parents in the game does have it's advantages...

10. Taylor Momsen


The Wild Card

How I love Taylor Momsen, let me count the ways.... Never thought that the innocent-ish Little J from Gossip Girl would become the commander of the stage she is now....
I adore her style. Very Courtney Love, metal, trashy-chic, grunge. 


Nearly always in leather, denim, hooker heels, ripped stay ups and garter belts. Wearing lingerie as clothes is a staple along with her signature long blonde hair and dark makeup.

Taylor Momsen is a perfect example of breaking out of your shell.

....and of course who doesn't love a little boob?



I love the style of these women, but style in general should just make you feel your most amazing all the time. Wear your clothes don't let them wear you!

The Articulate Bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment