Thursday 26 July 2012

Kush Talk w/Jamz

I'm bout to spark this... One sec. 
*le exhale*

Okay so... Very often when females stop being friends, guys shake their heads and think to themselves "I've had the same friends since forever,". They don't understand the fine differences when it comes to females and same sex friendships. 

You wanna know what the root of evil is between female friends? Jealousy. Secret envy. It is very rarely something that is made known or is obvious (especially to the involved parties). Ladies are nodding their heads already. I know. Trust me. The next bitch can't stand that you might be doing something she can't do, for whatever reason. Maybe that bitch don't like that you can fill out a dress better than her. Maybe she don't like that you are more educated than her. Maybe she don't like that you got yourself a good man and hers is battery operated. Whatever it is, and it's always something, it makes that bitch so insecure she can't even be a real bitch about it and just tell you. So she keeps it to herself and secretly hates you for it the entire time. 

Girls get into arguments and one side always says "selfish bitch". You know why? Because someone was probably being a selfish bitch. Someone was acting like everything was cool and taking their friend for a ride then something came up where the level of selfishness was so high it caused a problem. One friend is always the fed up one. The one who has been tolerating bullshit the whole time. It's usually the one arguing with the jealous bitch. Worse if the jealous bitch is the selfish bitch (which she usually is because the other bitch secretly knows the jealous bitch is envious), you've now got one angry, somewhat delusional, selfish, jealous, irrational, oh-my-god-why-can't-I-slap-this bitch on your hands. 

This bitch is so insecure her arguments to you don't even have anything to do with the actual problem. You spend half argument part laughing part speechless. Like... Can we stay on topic you spastic cunt? Shit. 

I don't argue. I have a way with words and I'm all about accuracy and evidence so when I argue it's a well stated, educated and informed debate. And if I'm going to take the time to argue its because I believe I'm right. And if I believe I'm right, more often than not... It's because I am. So arguing is pointless. Matter of fact it's not even an argument with me. It's "you're whyling and instead of being petty like you I'm gonna prove my point,". I don't even swear in arguments. I don't get involved in emotional altercations because 9 times outta 10 I don't care so I can't play on the emotional frontlines without emotional responses. Fuck. I know. 

Dudes don't have this problem because only bitch niggaz are jealous of their homies. Dudes in general would rather use the successes of their homies to motivate them to better themselves. It's compete not defeat. Girls are crabs in a bucket, dragging the better bitch down only to be dragged down themselves by the next bitch. Vicious cycle. 

I hate girls sometimes. 

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment: