Wednesday 4 July 2012

Cuffing Season???

Every fall I write a piece about the coming of cuffing season. Somehow it seems the season has come early this year. I blame global warming. 

Dude after dude I've encountered recently has been on some girlfriend shit. I don't understand it! It's July for fucks sake!!! The weather is still amazing. Bitches are still outside in the shortest of shorts and maxi dresses that show off their commando-clad asses. Niggaz are supposed to be whoring around, acting irresponsibly and being single. Yet here I am, 4 niggaz deep, fending off relationship propositions like zombies during the apocalypse. 

Have I missed something? Or are dudes perhaps men are maturing past the whore phase of life? I need answers. I feel lost. Someone has thrown my libra scale way way off. Is this only happening to me?

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment