Thursday 12 July 2012

For Classy Johnny

Long overdue...

I'm dedicating my new banner to my friend John Giaouris aka Classy Johnny (May 20 1990 - April 14 2012). He was a 21 year old designer from Toronto. He designed that beautiful jacket I'm wearing in the photo (Photo Cred to the AMAZING Kadeem Ellis), as part of his line, Code Toronto.





Classy Johnny was an amazing person. The sweetest guy, and infinitely talented. We talked about working together before he had completed his first full collection for Code Toronto. Losing him really hurt me, even though we didn't know each other very long. He was just such a positive, inspiring person for someone so young. I had such great expectations of him and knew he would do amazing things in life.

I don't wanna cry so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank Classy Johnny for restoring my faith in young talent. For inspiring me to live life to the fullest and never doubting my own abilities to do whatever I want in life. Johnny had faith in me as I had faith in him. I don't plan to disappoint him.

Much love to his parents, two amazing people George and Anna.

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment