Thursday 26 July 2012

Club Chronicles pt13

Like a missing floor...

So, in an attempt to preserve my sanity, I've reduced my 4 day party weekend to just my Thursdays. Don't u dare for second think that there won't be content though. Dumb club shit follows where ever dark atmosphere, alcohol and loud music may follow. 

I don't know if this only happens to me, but I don't see why it wouldn't happen to anyone else. I can't stand going out and having a dude feel like he can talk to me any typa way just because he has me on Facebook or twitter. Niggaz will strut up to you and act like you dissed them cuz you ain't say 'hi'. News flash: nigga, I DON'T KNOW YOU. No, I don't recognize you from your avi without the corner store Versace locs and gangster screw face. Then, once you have established how unfamiliar they really are to you, these niggaz press the convo. Stop it. If you can't thirst online like a normal social-network-obsessed person, stop hunting girls down in the club asking them "so what... You don't remember me? I liked your bathing suit pic on instagram," boy please. If you ARE gonna approach someone you recognize from your online world, change your approach. Assume they don't know you, since technically they don't. Reintroduce yourself, and above all, be polite. You'd be surprised how much further you'll get. 

I love showing off my city. I walk around the downtown core and see visitors and tourists all the time enjoying the things Toronto has to offer. But there may be nothing we are known for more than our women. It's true, being as multicultural as we are, we have some of the most beautiful ladies here. These states niggaz know this. Every rapper, singer, designer and artist knows this. So naturally while visiting our city the goal is to nail some TDot vag. Fine, do your thing. But stop coming out to our parties and turning the thirst knob past critical levels in the quest for the illustrious Toronto pussy. Yes, we like your accent, but we've heard it before. Yes, we've been to the states before. Yes, we like living here. Blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah. Christ. I get asked the same questions every time. Pace yourself, show some restraint and finesse your way through game and you might just get what you're after. 

It's no surprise that females get sloppy drunk every weekend. Someone always ends up falling over themselves completely unable to control their movements and speech. So for the dudes who come to the club looking for take-home pussy, leave the sloppy drunk hoes alone. Do you know how suspect you look trying to spit game to shorty while you help her walk? It's creepy. It looks like date rape waiting to happen. I feel like a witness. If you have to stoop so low as to settle for drunk pussy, you're a loser. Point, blank, period. 

It's Thursday, tonite we turn up. 

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment