Wednesday 20 June 2012

Top Ten Most Swag: Twitter Hashtags

Something straight from my timeline. Now, these Hashtags are just ones that are used day to say that I and my timeline seem to use hella often. Comment below with yours or tweet them to me w/ #TAB! for the second list ( @416Jamz )

1. #thuglife : I love this 'cause I always use it when I'm doing some shit I know some uptight person would judge me for. Like going to he store for a blunt at 7am on Yonge St. with a headwrap, jail sweats and a crop top, cigarette in mouth and sunglasses on face. Or lighting a blunt with the toaster. I'm so not a thug so the irony just entertains me.



2.  #DEAD : when something is super fuckin' funny. No, I'm not dying of laughter, I'm already dead. Yes, it was THAT funny.



3. #LiesToldOnTwitter : hahaha! Yo someone is forever getting RT'd with this one. It's generally funny but even more hilarious when it wasn't meant to be funny and the RTer is just being an asshole.



4. #fail : for obvious reasons. It's ALWAYS something hilarious, or downright disappointing.... and hella ratchet.



5. #birdmanhandrub : honestly... Just too funny when someone says some stuntin' or schemin' ass shit and adds this. You can't help but visualize them actually doing it. And let's be real, for you to have an entire motion attributed to you is pretty swag. Go Birdman. ( my vote for the next is the #2chainzmercydance... Just saying).



6. #icant : for those tweets you just can't form words to comment on.



7. #Nct : no one cares tweet. When you say something just for the sake of tweeting it. You know people will read it saying "no one cares!" and that's fine with you.



8. Anything to do w/ 2Chainz: I'll never forget when twitter had him trending for NO REASON. That wasn't even a hashtag, just his name! Then of course the infamous #what2chainzwouldsay TT that had all of twitter writing verses like 2 Chainz.  That shit was epic.



9. #nofilter : fairly recent since instagram gained popularity. I promise you this, if you're ever bored searching this on twitter is guaranteed to have you laughing at other peoples' expense instantly.



10. #flipshair : my personal favourite. My equivalent to the Birdman hand rub. Say some shit you think is just so swag and throw this in for girly emphasis and nonchalant superiority.



The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment