Thursday 28 June 2012

The Art of Altercation

Bitches be arguing. We know this, but you ever witness an argument and get confused 'cause the rebuttals don't make any sense whatsoever? Well, I'm sick of the fuck shit. So here we go...

Stop bringing up people's family. You went from having a simple disagreement to provoking a murder in 2.5 seconds. Why do you want to get someone THAT angry? Furthermore, pretty sure their fam had nothing to do with the argument. Leave them out of it.

Stop talking about people's money. This goes for those folks who really ain't shit better than the person they're beefing with. If you and I are both in the same position and stature, what do you gain from discussing my finances? I'm not even sure it's in good taste to pree people's pockets. You look a way. Rich folks can do it all they want, because at the end of the day their money talks for them. You? Nah.

Stop bringing people's children into the disagreement. There are select times when reminding a bitch that she has bigger responsibilities than what she's bumping her gums and rolling her neck about, is necessary. However most of the time, telling a girl to "go mind her yute/pickney" is cause for a swift backhand.

The basis is this: if you're going to argue with someone, at the very least come with RELEVANT arguments in your disagreement. If we arguing about you stealing my lipstick, I'm pretty sure your mother has nothing to do with it. But your finances do, so I might say something about you needing to find a new occupation. Just saying.

Personally I don't argue. I'll debate, but not argue. I'm not the getting loud, clapping hands, rolling neck, gun fingers in your face type. To each their own of course, but if you're going to be, step ya argument pussy up.

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment