Saturday 31 March 2012

Feature Bitch: Tragik

I was first introduced to this talented as FUCK chick Tragik in 2010 when I stumbled across this awesome photo of a girl upside down. I've since followed her progression closely. Trust me, I didn't want to miss a thing. Then, when Kreayshawn came out with "Gucci Gucci", I saw the LA culture begin a low rumble of buzz throughout the fashion and music world. The underground spotlight found a resting place on the unapologetic, brash, FUCK YOU, type persona of the LA image. No one embodies and exemplifies this more than Tragik.


Tragik is an LA photographer (no, she's not Canadian.... but the hat was so sick I had to post this photo) and music artist. While I dig her music (you need an open mind to appreciate it, this aint no trap music or reggae fuckery) her photography OWNS my heart. If you know me well enough, or even if you've only seen me you know I have a thing for the west coast. Her work is remarkable. Art from the heart. Her photos feature her beautiful and stylish homies and her wicked whip mostly, but the composure of these pictures... smh. I'm almost at a loss for words. I want to let her work speak for itself:











This girl has something. No one chick should have all that talent! Take a look at HER WEBSITE or HER TUMBLR for more awesomeness.

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment: