Monday 5 March 2012

Feature Bitch of The Month




If you're reading this, first of all....


THANK YOU!

Thank you for finding my new place in the world. I'm Jamz (if you don't already know me), The Articulate Bitch. If you're from Toronto you may know me from a few different places:

If you're real old school you know me from my Brampton High School days when I was a dancer (no, not stripper....DANCER).

If you're a little more recent, you'll know me from Wet Pussy Shots and Seafood (WPSSF) fame.

And if you're like me and love a good party, you know me from my couch jumping, Hennessy drinking, spliff smoking, trap music loving antics at Wetbar (S/O to COCO! @HurricaneCoco) every thursday, and my sunday nights at Time with my Stacies (pictured bleow).


Very simply put: welcome to my world. Toronto is my lady, I treat her well. And I like to make sure people who visit my lady get to see just how amazing a beautiful my bitch really is.

I've got a way with words, and I can't wait to share them with you. This game of hide & seek is over....

You found me.

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment