Sunday 18 March 2012

Directions on the Box

... I've thought and thought about this topic. How I would address it correctly without hurting feelings and so on. But I realized that if I sugar coated it, it wouldn't be as beneficial. And I'm all about being beneficial.  So there was this guy, right? Talkin to him for a while (txting back and forth) and dude is forever speaking on how good his tongue game is. I mean homie was tooting his own horn at every given opportunity. So finally after about a month and a half into it, I decide to test drive his face.  The only way to describe what he was doing accurately is to type this: -_____-. Honestly I was so bored. I remember laying there thinking about all types of other shit while he hummed and moaned into my cooka like he was putting in work. To the point I stopped him at one point on some 'pretending it was too good' shit.  So that was round one. Home boy starts going back in for the kill and I'm thinking, "oh gawd no! My poor cookie," and start cursing myself for getting myself in this situation. So you know what I did? I took it upon myself to coach this misguided, pussy eating, soul to the promise land of excellent box eating technique.  I'm talking specific instructions. " okay, lick this, suck this, rub this, more tongue etc." I'm all about the education. So by the end of round two, my legs are shaking, and I have him in a leg lock. Why? Because now he's doing all the right things and getting the job done.  Dudes, please. For the love of a throbbing clitoris, stop thinking you know it all when it comes to eating pussy. Every pussy is not the same, every girl does not like the same things. I love getting my clit sucked and my best friend says she hates it. I gasp and find it ridiculous but it's her cooka.  Take some instruction! Listen to the chick, follow body language. It sounds so corny but I promise the results are worth it.  You can't just be slobbin all over the place, tongue and lips just carelessly doin' shit down there.  And fellas stop suckin' so super hard! It's attached to me! Further more I have more nerve endings in my clitoris that you do in your penis. That shit hurts!!! (and stop this ramming the fingers in and out shit. You wont find the g spot that way, and you're not doing shit pretending your fingers are achieving the same thing a dick would) And pace yourself. There's no rush! I guarantee you'll get better results taking your time to build up to an orgasm than trying to fabricate one in 2 minutes. Slow, strong, confident head that leads up to that inevitable "I'm gonna cum," is what we're looking for.   You are a dude. You don't know it all when it comes to pleasing a woman. You're not one. And ladies, they aren't mind readers! You can't be afraid to open your mouth to tell him how you want it. He already has his face between your legs, clearly he doesn't mind pleasing you, so show and tell him how to do so.  Let's have better sex, shall we? The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment