Monday 26 March 2012

Baby Father Drama

I've said it time and time again; I do my best not to talk to baby fathers. I'm sorry. I'm sure that some of you are fabulous people. I'm sure some of you are good fathers who handle your responsibilities and do right by your children. That's great. All the power to you. But I'm not speaking on your fathering abilities. I'm talking about all the drama associated with you fellas.  I avoid men with children like the plague. Why? Because behind every baby father is a baby mother, and sad to say most of these women are irrational and unstable creatures. These are the girls who thought having his baby would keep him. They're mad as fuck. Their plan backfired and now he's checkin' for someone else. These girls can't stand even just the thought of the father of their child with someone other than them. Their 'happy family' plan a lot working the way they thought it would.  The sad part sometimes is that this poor guy is just trying to be a father to his kids. So as much as I don't blame him, I'm still not about to take the chance on him.  I'm just not into the drama. So, yes, baby fathers of the world need to know: your baby mother is the reason some girls won't talk to you.  My biggest problem is when these dudes KNOW they have a crazy baby mother and lie about it. And they DO lie about it. "Yo my baby moms knows what it is man," ... Yeah. Right. What "is it" exactly that she knows it is? Because she's still blingin' down your phone, texting you at all hours, being unnecessary and annoying. Explain this understanding y'all claim to have.  One particular dude I recall hitting me up on Facebook went so far as to DENY his daughter because I told him my "no baby father" policy. The same daughter in a million of his photos. The same photos people commented on saying how alike they look (and they really do). I had sex with this one dude a couple years ago. He was sweatin' me for almost 3 years before this, and to be honest I'm blaming the sex on the alcohol. There's no way I would have done it sober. Long story short, the sex was horrible. Pointless waste of time. The next morning I get up and check my Facebook, hella notifications since the pictures of the party we went to hit FB. I get an IM on FB Chat: "Yo, that picture of you and J____ ain't even cute sweetie. You need to take that down," my instant reaction is WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH? Come to find out its ONE of his baby mothers. Yeah. The conversation continues with me doing a lot of LOL-ing and her rambling about him being her "BF" (remember when that used to mean boyfriend? *sigh*). Bottom line, I didn't take the pic down. So after this exchange of words, all this sorry mother fucker had to say was "what am I supposed to do?".  Not a word else. So me, being the person I am, said "awesome. I didn't think after 3 years of me telling you my theory on baby fathers, and 3 years of you rebutting my arguments, you would crumble so quickly. You're pathetic.  But thanks for proving me right." Not a word to or from him since. Thank you Lawd.  Even now I have a casual platonic relationship with a friend from high school, he has 2 baby mothers. One of which is cool the other is insane. I'm not looking forward to getting one of those texts or phone calls from her but I'm honestly expecting one. Smh. Am I buggin'? Tell me this type of thing doesn't happen to only me.  The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment