Monday 26 March 2012

Classy Conduct

Class. It's like an aura of integrity. Some people just radiate this. It's natural. It's one of those things that just can't be faked or falsified. It's like a designer bag: you can pay less for a fake, but when you look closely inside you notice the flaws.  True class is flawless. It's the beauty of fine detail. I find too many females (specifically) have the word "class" confused. You know the girls I'm talking about. They flip their hair and knuckle dial (fake nail problems), snap their gum and look down their noses at every other chick. They never miss an opportunity to tell you they're classy.  Now, I wonder... How many of these girls know that class never has to be explained? If you have to be telling people that you're classy, you're so much better than next girl, chances are, you really aren't. True class is an unspoken integrity. People see it in you without you saying a word.  We all make judgements. That's normal. But acting superior based on judgement is the antithesis (add that to your mental dictionary... It means opposite) of class.  Simple fact is that no one is ever superior. We may behave better or worse than others, but we ourselves are no better or worse than anyone else.   I wish more females would stop this "I don't give a fuck.... I hate bitches.... She ain't shit....it's all about me" attitude. If you really don't give a fuck, the next bitch ain't even a factor. Her actions, her appearance, her behavior should never be able to coax a response out of you.  Everything should be about you, without having to degrade anyone else.   I'm not trying to tell any chick how to live. I want to give you perspective. I want girls to become women of class and integrity. I want girls to understand that it is not a constant competition with the chick beside her. You don't have to hate the females of the world.  Not all of them are out to get you.  The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment