Sunday 30 December 2012

New Music: 404 Shawty

I did a post about some new music coming out of Atlanta a while ago called Georgia Boys to give y'all a taste of the music that will soon be taking over our airwaves and consuming our minds with infectious hooks and quotables upon quotables. I didn't, however get to share my favourite find from the A.

I'm always skeptical when it comes to new female music talent. Reason being, nine times out of ten it's nothing you even wanna bother to take past the first listen. Then on top of all that it's always on some super sap shit, some damsel in distress shit or some my boyfriend is this or that shit. zzzZZZzzzz....

I got tired of being bored and along came exactly what I was looking for. Actual talent without all the simpin'.

Check Out ---> Suite 404 - Miloh Smith




I'm kinda in love with her voice. Super easy on the ears, no annoying, high pitched, pop rap garbage. More mellow, almost Floetry-esque flow. Very stoner-worthy. Honestly, anyone who can sing about riding around with a gun so beautifully deserves my love. Guys and ladies alike will enjoy this project.

My fav tracks are Ounces, Burner On My Side, French and February 29th. The interlude is fucking beautiful too.

I'm willing to bet you'll like this so click HERE to download this dopeness.

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment:

  1. thnksz for the recommendation she is def bump worthy

    ReplyDelete