Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Name is Molly



By now you've heard of this lovely lady Molly. She's the party queen anywhere you find her, and she's got a strong hold on the music industry as well. I've dabbled with shorty before so I thought who better to interview on this shit than the world's newest, most popular party girl?

TAB: Long time no, see. When did I last see you?

M: about a month ago at that hotel party. You had little faith in me that night until I rocked you.

TAB: Ah, yes. Fond memories. So, since we first met caribana 2011 you've been a busy girl. Why do you think you're so popular?

M: probably because I quit being so hard to find. After a certain point I was so available to certain people I became an everyday thing for them. Parties are still the most fun though!

TAB: Parties ARE the most fun. For those who don't know you or haven't partied with you, explain the experience.

M: I'm basically the life of the party. I'm gonna start slow and take my time to let you feel me then once you start rolling it's non-stop experience after experience. I make your eyes wide, your heart race. When you're rolling with me music is better the environment is amazing and you can drink like a fish. With me, fun and enjoyment is pure. I remove your anxiety and replace it with euphoria.

TAB: You do a lot for a person's confidence too, though. People have whole new personalities when they roll with you.

M: that's the best part I think. With me you're friendly, talkative, innocent and honest. I let people be themselves at their most social best.

TAB: I have great memories of our... Ahem.... Private encounters, too.

M: I remember them all, believe me. I bring out the energizer bunny in someone. Hours feel like minutes and every stroke, every lick, ever touch feels like its plugged into surround sound on your body. The buzz is amazing. I must admit though, as good as I feel, too much of me at a time makes it hard for dudes to get hard with me. Even just rolling with me makes it hard to nut if you're a guy. Ladies though...

TAB: How much is too much? Can I die rolling with you?

M: I'm an intense bitch. Too much of anything isn't good, but people have doubled or tripled or more on me and haven't had anything terrible happen. I'm a realistic bitch, common sense is everything with me.

TAB: But Molly, sometimes you're a dirty bitch and make a person feel like shit. The fuck is that about?

M: I have bad days too! When I'm dirty it's just because I've been treated bad. Some people don't take care of me, got me chillin' around harder shit that can contaminate me. It's not cool. I hate being dirty, people spend more time feeling paranoid and trying to focus the feeling into calmness to enjoy me.

TAB: Anything you wanna add before we come down?

M: Take your time with me. Fuckin' with me is intense so bring a couple of your friends to make you feel comfortable your first few times. Always try to find someone who has been good to me, so I can be good to you. I'm best when I'm clean I promise. Oh, and I'm good in brown, beige and white, depends on how I feel that night!

Shout out to Molly. Dope bitch.

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment:

  1. One time M said to me: "DRINK LOTS OF WATER and HYDRATE " that's really what love is to her... also she alluded to her roots who's closer to the ground... think a cousin of her's named S? I'll get back to you tho i think i need to make a few phone calls and emails and google to verify...

    ReplyDelete