Wednesday 3 October 2012

Kush Talk w/ Jamz

So I kinda went in yesterday cuz of some blatant identity theft on behalf of my style. Mind you, that very morning I had had a conversation with a Handsome guy about swagger jackery of all kinds.

Nearly everyone who is even relatively successful within my social circle is the embodiment of real. Whether they're selectively real - given a set of circumstances - or all the way real aka three hunna. They are the reason I created Truuism. Truuuism was not meant to be a religion, it's more along the lines of Buddhism, a way of life. The people I choose to surround myself with are disciples of that belief. They all KNOW THEMSELVES.

I was told not to dislike the un-creative, since clearly they're just following leaders. But on a lighter note I just wonder how it feels to son yourself by blatantly swagger jacking. You do realize people notice, don't you? You really wanna be the subject of an embarrassing picstitch showing what a biter you are? That's cool witchu? At least dilute it so it's not so obvious. Or is that asking too much? My bad. I'll just go.

#KsVomit tho.

The Articulate Bitch

1 comment: