Wednesday 24 October 2012

New Music: Georgia Boys

Gotta love having dope friends from south of the border. Y'all know what it's like to have some dope music drop into your lap that most people haven't heard yet, you go HAM trynna put everyone else on. I'm bout to switch up and revamp your whole iTunes game with these three new Atlanta acts. I predict a blow up in the next 10 months ( kinda like I predicted with The Weeknd.. ahem... Yeah, I'm tooting my own horn *pause*). Soon you won't be able to make a move without hearing from these artists, so get to downloading!

First up is an artist I was first introduced to a couple years ago. Money Makin' Nique (also a member of Two9, but I'll get to that shortly) been doing this music thing for quite some time now. I gotta say as much as I love his voice and flow on these tracks, his production choice is what always blows me away. That distinctive ATL bounce is all over his mixtape. Check out the video for his recent single F.A.X Machine, featuring plenty of nudity and prometh inspired visuals. If you just had a breakup, this is definitely right up your alley....



Be sure to download the mixtape Gas Money and get your playlist game right.

Next we have an artist you may have already heard whispers of. Trinidad James is a Trini born Atlien with a serious gold fettish and a southern drawl you can't help but love hearing float over these bass driven beats. I'm head over heels in love with his single "All Gold Everything". It's on my "Getting Ready for the Club" playlist. Add it to yours and check out the DOPE video for the song....



Download the mix tape Don't Be S.A.F.E. HERE


Last but most certainly not least is the mega music group Two 9. Boasting a collection of collabos from Atlanta's best up and coming artists, Two 9's mixtape Two 9 Forever is a buffet of southern bounce. Not convinced yet? How about production/ Collabo credits from the likes of Juicy J, Meek Mill, Fly Union,  Lil B, A$AP Rocky and Kreayshawn? Cosigns are cool and all but their music really does speak for itself. Check the ratchetly dope video for Scottie 2 Hottie me and Trap have been rockin' to since we got put on. PASS THE AMMO!!!


Get your click on and download the MIXTAPE pronto fam.

Follow all these artists on twitter and get familiar... the buzz is crazy.

@DJOSH_KOSH  @ThatBoyCurtis @FATMANKEY @Daaaamien @RetroSushi @FAT_KIDS_BROTHA @WavyWallace @MoneyMakinNique @TheCoolIsMac @PjTheHero @GunnerSellWhite @TrinidadJamesGG

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment