Wednesday 11 April 2012

Me vs "Killa Season"

So this dude from my high school has always had a minor thing for me. Used to shoot me his number on the low (he had a girlfriend), tried to finger bang my little virgin cooka a couple times, etc. 

Y'all know I'm gonna keep it ALL THE WAY REAL here. I didn't give this guy NO play until years after we had both graduated. Out of boredom, curiosity and probably horniness, I let him hit. Was it good? Nah. I was too young and inexperienced in sex (at the time... Heh heh heh) to know the difference. At the time his Lil Richard was the biggest dick I'd seen (or felt). So my poor little hole.... You can only imagine. 

So very recently we linked up again and no word of a lie my inner hoe kicked in and I just wanted to test drive the shit again. So of course we're texting back and forth and he asks me "so... Do you suck dick?" my response, "I'm 23 yrs old. High school been over for a long time of course I do," he was OBVIOUSLY pleased with my response. Time passes and I say to myself (and then to him via text) "wait, I never asked if you eat pussy yet,".  My American readers, and some of my sexually liberated Canadian readers are probably wondering why I would even ask that question. The answer: sadly many black men still refuse to eat the box. Sad but true. His response: "never been asked except once and I declined,". 

So of course I take that as a challenge. He gets here a couple days later and the topic comes up. I tell him I give but not I I don't receive (translation: WHAT DAT MOUF DO?) he of course doesn't like that answer. We smoke a lil bit and he talks about it AGAIN. I give him the same response adding: "if you don't want to do it, don't. You'll be terrible at it." Long story short I took ol' tongue virginity with mutha fuckin' Killa Season (the DVD) playin' in the background. 

Was he good? Sheeeeeeeeit. After some hoe coaching (s/o @passport_cutty) hell yeah he was good. Gave him the step by step run down on clit suckin' and it was a wrap.  

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!!!!!

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment