Saturday 13 April 2013

Kush Talk w/Jamz: Non Stoner Boyfriend

So a conundrum f sorts came to mind the other night whilst smoking a spliff by myself. How do niggaz who don't smoke deal with a girlfriend who does? This directly relates to me so my curiosity ran rather deep and my mind wandered of course prompting this post.

In a relationship where both of you smoke, there are little intimate rituals the two of you share. It's a bonding thing. Long day of work, y'all both stressed out (perhaps sex is on the menu I dunno), somebody got weed somebody's gonna roll it, y'all gonna lay up in bed and share a moment. So naturally you have something in common, something you DO together.

I've never been with someone who didn't smoke weed. I don't know if that makes me strange or if it just means that most niggaz are smokers. Le shrug. So now I'm stuck between trying to peer pressure my king into becoming a stoner just for my sake (LOL), or trying to find out what the replacement for that little cute ritual is gonna be.

Yes we may both like Hennessy but lets not become alcoholics out here in these skreets. Either way I may have to et bak to you on this one. But please. Help me out. Tweet me what the solution to this problem should be and hashtag #TAB @416Jamz

The Articulate Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment